1. Make the title of your opportunity clear and appealing.This is what potential volunteers are looking at.
2. Your insurance policies should specifically cover volunteer activities.
3. Be specific about the tasks involved in the role.
4. Be specific about the skills required for the role.
5. Ask yourself if you were volunteering for the role, what information would you want to know and be sure to include it.
** Please note that when filling in how many volunteers are required for the role you must put in one figure only. For example ’4’ instead of ’2 - 4’.**