It is with great pleasure that the five Volunteer Centres in Dublin invite you to attend a seminar on Garda Vetting on May 28th from 10:00am to 13:00 in "The Venue", Dublin City Council, Wood Quay.
This seminar is for both:
- Those organisations who already use the Garda Vetting Service being offered by local Volunteer Centres. It represents a great opportunity for you to get up to date information on changes in the system and get answers to any questions you may have.
- Those of you who may not use the Garda Vetting process itself and would like more information on how to integrate vetting into your current recruitment and selection procedure
The seminar will cover the following:
- Presentation and Q&A with Supt. Pat Burke, Garda Central Vetting Unit
- The Vetting Service provided by your local Volunteer Centre
- Vetting as part of the Screening process
The event is free of charge and open to any not-for-profit organisation or community group that involves volunteers and is interested in finding out more about the vetting process. To register for the event please RSVP to Tricia Nolan at email@example.com.
For further information please contact your local Volunteer Centre.
Dublin City North Volunteer Centre
Dublin City South Volunteer Centre
Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Volunteer Centre
Fingal Volunteer Centre
South Dublin County Volunteer Centre